COVID-19 Update from Van Dorn Pools & Spas
Temporarily closing, but still available
Our team at Van Dorn Pools & Spas has watched the progression of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic closely. As always, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. We must all do our part to prevent the spread of this virus, which is why our team has made the decision to close our stores for the foreseeable future.
A MESSAGE FROM VAN DORN POOLS & SPAS
To all of our loyal Van Dorn Pools & Spas customers,
Due to the growing impact of COVID-19, and to protect our employees and customers, our retail stores are closed from March 23rd until approximately April 6th. The health and safety of our Van Dorn Pools & Spas family, employees and customers alike, is our priority. Our staff is diligently working remotely and can be reached by way of phone or email.
*** Please note, our service/construction department is still fully functioning at this time.
Changes to Our Showrooms
Like you, we too are monitoring the evolving spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic. We want you to know that we value the health and safety of our clients and employees alike, and are taking measures to ensure we can minimize everyone’s risk.
- We are continuing with our sales and service appointments with the following modifications:
- We will avoid handshakes and maintain social distancing while communicating.
- We will conduct all meetings with you outside your home.
- We have instructed all employees exhibiting flu-like symptoms or fevers, of any kind, to stay at home.
- We are wiping down surfaces in the shop and office daily.
- We are equipping all field personnel with hand sanitizer to use diligently.
- We are keeping crews small to minimize chances of any cross-crew contamination.
- We are providing quality service independently, without interacting with you in person.
- All scheduling and invoicing with you will be done online or by phone.
- We are staggering start times for crews to reduce exposure and keep crew members healthy.
- We are holding quick, outdoor meetings for staff, allowing ample space between crew members.
Using Your Pool & Spa Safely
The CDC has announced that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of a swimming pool or spa. If you wish to use your swimming pool, hot tub or swim spa, please ensure that proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection with the use of chlorine and bromine is conducted to ensure your safety. The disinfection process should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
Contact Us Today
For more information, contact your nearest Van Dorn Pools & Spas showroom today. One of our team members would be glad to assist you.
Mara Hooper, Store Manager
Marty Spears, Store Manager
Maria Crawford, Store Manager
Brendon Buck, Service Manager