Van Dorn Pools and Spas will restore your pool to it’s prior beauty! No matter what condition it is in or how deteriorated it has become. Just imagine how bright and colorful your new liner will look. We can also provide improvements to your pool structure, decking or filtration system so it will be worry free for many years to come. No matter how bad your pool looks now, we can restore it to look like new!
- Our vinyl liner replacement process will always include the following steps:
• Pumping the old water from the pool
• Removal and disposal of the old liner
• Inspection of the pool structure for harmful damage
• Floor repair, as needed
• Installation of wall foam and interior gaskets, as needed
• Installation of the custom-fitted pool liner
• Replacement of face plates for the skimmers, returns, and drains
• Reinstallation of the step and light trims, if applicable
Additional services we provide to improve your pool can also include:
• Deck repairs or complete replacement with new decking or natural stone surface.
• Lighting Improvements – improve you surroundings by upgrading your standard pool lights to a color changing light.
• Chlorine Generator – convert to a ”salt system” for clear comfortable pool water for a fraction of the work and cost.
• Filter Maintenance – filters should be inspected and replaced every year. Filter sand needs to be replaced every 3 – 5 years.
We look forward to providing you with a free survey and estimate. Call now or visit one of our showrooms today!