If you want to bring some holiday cheer to your hot tub, why not try some festive drink recipes?
From traditional flavors such as cranberries and cider to less-expected concoctions, these are the best hot tub drinks you can enjoy in your hot tub.
1. Apple Cider Martini
If you enjoy cider, you’ll like this refreshing take on an apple martini.
- Begin by mixing 1 cup of water, 2 cinnamon sticks and 1 inch of peeled ginger root, sliced thinly, in a saucepan.
- Heat until sugar has dissolved and then strain to remove the ginger and cinnamon sticks.
- While the beverage is cooling, wet the rim of your martini glasses with cider and then dip them in cinnamon sugar.
- Add ice and your cider syrup recipe to your martini shaker.
- Shake well, pour and enjoy.
2. Sparkling Cranberry Punch
This new take on the traditional cranberry punch is great for anyone who doesn’t like sweet drinks. And with only three ingredients, it’s easy to make.
Combine 2 quarts of cranberry juice, 1 quart of sparkling water and a 6 oz. can of frozen pink lemonade, thawed. Stir and serve, it’s as simple as that.
3. Paradise City
This unique hot tub drink can really pack a punch for your taste buds.
- Combine a ½ oz. of vanilla syrup, a ½ oz. of passion fruit puree, 1 oz. of grapefruit juice, and 1 oz. of cream in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain.
- Pour 2 oz. of club soda into a glass then slowly add the strained passion fruit syrup to glass.
- When made properly, the foam should rise above the rim of the glass.
4. Pomegranate Candy Cane Sparkler
This unusual combination makes a refreshing treat for your next hot tub soak.
- Bring 32 oz. of pomegranate juice to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer until liquid has been reduced by half.
- Add 2 cups of sugar or 4 tablespoons of stevia and stir until dissolved.
- Refrigerate mixture until chilled.
- When ready to drink, add ½ a cup of the flavored water of your choice and 2 tablespoons of grenadine to cups filled with ice and top up with the pomegranate mixture.
- Add a candy cane to each cup, stir and serve.
5. Completed “Hot Tub” Hot Chocolate
Perfect for a nippy night in the spa, this drink is popular with all ages.
- Combine 4 cups of light completed and 1 cup of white chocolate chips in a saucepan.
- The mixture should come to a simmer, but not a boil.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour into cups and top with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and marshmallows if desired.
Find Your Hot Tub at Van Dorn Pools & Spas
Our goal at Van Dorn Pools and Spas is to help our clients enjoy their hot tubs to the fullest. If you haven’t taken the plunge yet, drop in at one of our three locations to see the hot tubs we have in stock.
Whether it’s time to update your backyard living space or you need help sticking to those New Year’s Resolutions, our experts are always on hand to help you find the perfect spa for your needs.