For many years, Van Dorn Pools & Spas has been transforming backyards with high-quality hot tubs, swim spas, swimming pools, and various backyard lifestyle products.
Not only do we supply the very best in outdoor products, but we also offer water care essentials and maintenance pool services.
An outdoor spa or pool is the ideal way to relax, whether that is over the weekend with friends and family or after a long day at work. When it comes to these relaxation areas, it’s important that they are serviced so as to keep them functioning optimally. No one wants to jump into a green pool or sit in a hot tub that isn’t working properly.
That’s why we offer a variety of pool service solutions that cater to everyone’s needs. We want you to be able to relax and enjoy your backyard oasis without having to worry about maintenance.
Our Pool Service Solutions
Here are just a few of the pool service solutions that we offer.
With our team of professionals, we’ll cover all the basic essentials, such as vacuuming, brushing, checking pH levels and chlorine levels, and netting debris. If you want your pool or hot tub to be crystal clear, we’ll get the job done for you.
Sometimes, routine maintenance just isn’t enough. In these cases, additional chemical treatment may be necessary in order to get your pool or spa back up to par.
Whether one of your jets in the hot tub or pool has stopped working, if the water isn’t getting warm, or if there is a loss of power to the unit, our pool service crew will sort out the issue quickly and effectively.
If your pool or hot tube liner is looking a little worse for wear, our team has the expert knowledge and tools to replace it so that it looks as good as new. With Van Dorn Pools and Spas, you’ll be able to restore your pool to its prior beauty!
The process we take in replacing your pools or hot tub liner is as follows:
- We first pump out the old water and then remove and dispose of the old liner
- It is important that the pool structure is inspected for any harmful damage, which is what our team carry out next
- We then repair the floor as needed
- Next, we install wall foam and interior gaskets if needed
- The custom-fitted pool liner is then installed
- We then replace faceplates for the skimmers, returns, and drains
- Finally, we reinstall step and light trims if needed
Over and over liner replacements, we also offer a high-quality maintenance pool service where we assess and repair the following:
- Overall pool structure: If there is an issue with your pool structure, our team will assess and repair it as required.
- The decking around your pool: Over the years, decking takes a beating from the sun. Over time you may need to replace some of the decking or have it treated. If you have a natural stone surface around your pool, we are experts in this area as well.
- Improvements to filtration systems: If your filtration system is not functioning optimally, you may be putting your pump and other components at risk. Our experienced team can assess and improve these systems to make sure that you save money in the long run.
- Lighting improvements: Make the most out of your outdoor pool area with lighting. We can install new lighting or upgrade your existing pool lights to create the perfect atmosphere, whether it is just you enjoying the space or if you are entertaining friends
- Chlorine Generator: If you are looking to convert to a salt system for clear and softer pool water, our team of professionals has the tools and experience for the job. There are many benefits to a salt system, such as easier maintenance, far less chemical costs, and your kids won’t burn their eyes with chlorine water.
- Filter Maintenance: Your filter should be inspected and replaced once a year. We can routinely arrange this for you.
- Filter sand: The sand in your filter needs to be replaced every 3 – 5 years. It’s a big job, but we can take that off your hands.
- Opening your pool or hot tub in spring and closing them in the fall: If you are looking to seasonally open or close your pool, we have a system in place that makes this simple. When it comes to closing your pool or hot tub, it’s important that this is done correctly so as to ensure that when it comes to reopening it again, it’s in the best condition possible.
- Spa Drain and Fill: Our team can drain and fill your spa correctly.
- Heaters services and replacement: If your pool is heated, we can make sure that it functions optimally and lasts for as long as possible.
Water Care Products
The Benefits of Sustain Chemical Packages
We offer a three-step process to help you ensure you have well-balanced water in your pool. Summer Shield protects against algae for an entire five-month season.
Then, each week in summer you should be shock treating your pool with Energizer Tablets to fight against budding bacteria. Then, to keep chlorine levels in balance, Chlorine Tablets work throughout the week.
The Importance of Chlorine Balance
With the right balance of chlorine in your pool, you’ll be disinfecting the water without irritating those swimming in it. This is something our Sustain Chemicals Packages will do for you.
Not only will your pool be clean and sparkly throughout the season, but thanks to the Sustain Chemical Package it will also be safe to swim in.
Resources to Help You
We understand that it’s not possible for us to check your pool or hot tub each and every day. So, we’ve created a list of owner resources that will help you to make the most out of these relaxation areas.
No matter what type of pool or hot tub you have, you’ll be armed with all the knowledge you need to keep them in pristine condition.
Pool Service in Pennsylvania
If you need pool service in Pennsylvania, our team of passionate professionals is perfect for the job. Contact us to see how we can help. You can also browse our various pools and hot tubs that we have available on our website.
Don’t stress about your pool or hot tub. Let the professionals get the job done for you.
Van Dorn Pools and Spas is a home and backyard leisure dealership in Maryland and Pennsylvania with three locations in Shrewsbury, Kingsville and Reisterstown.